2) Scaling & deposition in heat transfer areas.
3) Leakages through Pump glands, Valves, Flanges.
4) Associated problems due to scaling & deposition like
All the valves of the system, handling chilled water or Brine water and any refrigerant including Ammonia can be packed with Macstar 2800 with an unique life time virtual zero leakage guarantee.
Easy to use, cut & stick kind of Macstar Sealmax 2000 forms insitu gasket. Saves precious time, energy & cost of inventory and labour
Pumps sealed with this combination of Macstar 2390 VA and Macstar Pac Ex 212 HP are guaranteed for the performance of 0 to 5 drops per minutes. Pump run smoother and trouble free.
1) On line filtration of the Brine System with higher flow rate : Chillcare CC ??? 1119
2) On Line cleaning ??? descaling of the entire system : D???Scale CS
3) Inhibition treatment of the Brine : Brine Plus ??? Glycol.
4) ???On Line??? filtration of the brine on Side stream basis : Chillcare CC ??? 11.
5) One time packing of valves : Macstar 2800 ( Life time guarantee)
6) Easy & effective Gasket : Macstar Sealmax 2000
7) Sealing of pumps : Macstar 4000 + / Macstar Pac Ex 212 HP
8) Protect the nut bolt assemblies. : X Ceed 520
9) A true e-Age multi application spray: eZy
1) ???On Line??? filtration of the existing circulating Brine using our unique filter Chillcare CC ??? 1119 ??? 25. To be installed on the system on temporary basis only.
2) Dosing of D???Scale CS
3) On line filtration of the Brine with Chillcare CC -1119-25. ( To remove scales & other TSS,.)
4) Addition of Brine PlusTM - Glycol to the system
5) Installation of Chillcare CC 11 in the system to be installed permanently on side stream basis.
Following is the abstract from Bureau of Energy Efficiency book number 3, Chapter 4, HVAC and Refrigeration System, Page 88
After ensuring procurement, effective maintenance holds the key to optimizing power consumption. Heat transfer can also be improved by ensuring proper separation of the lubricating oil and the refrigerant, timely defrosting of coils, and increasing the velocity of the secondary coolant (air, water, etc.). However, increased velocity results in larger pressure drops in the distribution system and higher power consumption in pumps / fans. Therefore, careful analysis is required to determine the most effective and efficient option. Fouled condenser tubes force the compressor to work harder to attain the desired capacity.
For example, a 0.8 mm scale build-up on condenser tubes can increase energy consumption by as much as 35 %. Similarly, fouled evaporators (due to residual lubricating oil or infiltration of air) result in increased power consumption. Equally important is proper selection, sizing, and maintenance of cooling towers. A reduction of 0.55??C temperature in water returning from the cooling tower reduces compressor power consumption by 3.0 % (see Table 4.6).
|CONDITION||EVAPORATOR TEMP (0C)||CONDENSER TEMP (0C)||REFRIGERATION CAPACITY (TONS)||SPECIFIC POWER CONSUMPTION (KW/TON)||INCREASE IN KW/TON (%)|
|Dirty condenser & evaporator||1.7||46.1||12.7||0.96||38.7|
15 ton reciprocating compressor based system. The power consumption is lower than that for systems typically available in India. However, the percentage change in power consumption is indicative of the effect of poor maintenance.
D???Scale CS is designed to clean and de-scale cooling water / chilled water / Brine networks ???On Line??? without any shutdown.. Deposit penertrant & surface active agents in D???Scale CS will quickly dissolve & remove the deposited Calcium, Magnesium scales, corrosion products, dirt ??? dust, silt from the metallic surface. D???Scale CS also contains the strong corrosion inhibitor which protects the basic ferrous metallurgy, copper & alloys, Aluminium during the descaling process. D???Scale CS will not affect any type of plastics or rubber parts. In the system. D???Scale CS can be used as preventive measure to keep your system free of depositions & scaling at very small dosages.
Brine-Plus is a non-chromate, environment friendly, non-toxic single product treatment chemical designed for protecting the brine system from corrosion & scaling. The strong corrosion inhibitor in Brine Plus will protect the ferrous & non-ferrous metallurgy while a unique dispersant will not allow to form the depositions. The regular use of Brine Plus enhances the system life and keep the system clean.
Brine Plus is designed for Calcium or Sodium brine. If you are using any glycol based system then Brine Plus ??? Glycol is to be used. Also available Food grade Brine Plus for food industry brine applications.
Chill care Systems are designed to filter the brine system or chilled water system.
Over the period of time, the microfine dirt, dust, corrosion products are generated in brine or chilled water system and if not controlled in time then entire suspended solids get settled on the heat transfer areas, hampering the effective heat transfer, there by lowering the system efficiency.
Chill ??? Care microfiltration system are designed exactly for this problems. It will filter out the entire suspended solid load and keep the system clean & clear. All Chill Care units are designed to perform ???On line??? & without any shutdown.